Do questions like these sound familiar:
- What is a virtual assistant?
- How does one help my business and save me money?
- Where can I get a good one?
As a small business owner, you recognize that while you have the expertise needed to run your business, you can't do everything yourself.
You need an administrative assistant as a:
- Receptionist to professionally answer your phone, take messages and return calls,
- Bookkeeper to keep track of expenses, pay bills, send invoices,
- Marketing Assistant to update your website and design fliers, brochures, and advertisements,
- Personal Assistant to maintain your calendar, arrange for travel, answer correspondence, transcribe notes, handle your research projects.
The list literally could go on and on!
How can a Virtual Administrative Assistant help?
Good Virtual Assistants handle all of these administrative duties - and so many more - for less money than hiring an on-site administrative assistant.
On these pages, you'll find answers to great questions from small business owners just like you. Perhaps your question about using a virtual assistant will be the next great one to add to the list!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Virtual Assistant Definition
- What exactly is a Virtual Assistant (or VA for short)? Find more than just a virtual assistant definition here! Learn all about VAs, who uses them, and for what kinds of tasks...
- Administrative Assistant Duties
- Examples of common administrative assistant duties your team can perform for you virtually; beats an on-site employee hands down! Find out why...
- Live, Virtual Receptionist Services
- Learn how a live virtual receptionist can bring professionalism to your business AND save you money...